Saardé - Olive Oil Bar Soap | Istanbul
· Top notes are Cardamom, Cloves and Bergamot
· Middle notes are Rose, Jasmine and Neroli
· Base notes are Sandalwood and Cedar
What makes Saardé Natural Olive Oil Soap so special?
Saardé soap is made on a beautiful sun drenched olive farm on the Aegean coast of Turkey - a region where olives have been cultivated for over 2000 years.
The process & formulation of this soap was developed over many years to be particularly moisturising & nourishing – it's unlike any other soap we've used!
· No SLS/SLES
· No Dyes
· Natural ingredients
· No synthetic preservatives
· No synthetic colours
· Palm oil-free
· Moisturises & nourishes the skin
Saponified Olive Oil, Saponified Coconut Oil, Saponified Castor Oil, Rosemary Extract, Fragrance.
Not available for retailers in UK & Europe.